Pages

15 janvier 2018

Call Me By Your Name

Le livre m'avait beaucoup touché, je vous l'ai écrit il y a quelques semaines. Le film, avec un scénario écrit par James Ivory, est une vrai réussite. Un nouveau Brokeback moutain qui se répand partout comme une traînée de poudre d'amour...A ne manquer sous aucun prétexte, vraiment ! Et cette bande-son...

Oh, to see without my eyes 
The first time that you kissed me 
Boundless by the time I cried 
I built your walls around me 
White noise, what an awful sound 
Fumbling by Rogue River 
Feel my feet above the ground 
Hand of God, deliver me 

Oh, oh woe-oh-woah is me 
The first time that you touched me 
Oh, will wonders ever cease? 
Blessed be the mystery of love 

Lord, I no longer believe 
Drowned in living waters 
Cursed by the love that I received 
From my brother's daughter 
Like Hephaestion, who died 
Alexander's lover 
Now my riverbed has dried 
Shall I find no other? 

Oh, oh woe-oh-woah is me 
I'm running like a plover 
Now I'm prone to misery 
The birthmark on your shoulder reminds me 

How much sorrow can I take? 
Blackbird on my shoulder 
And what difference does it make 
When this love is over? 
Shall I sleep within your bed 
River of unhappiness 
Hold your hands upon my head 
Till I breathe my last breath 

Oh, oh woe-oh-woah is me 
The last time that you touched me 
Oh, will wonders ever cease? 
Blessed be the mystery of love

Aucun commentaire: